In order to have a pleasant, restful flight, follow our advice…
Travelling in an airplane implies a prolonged sitting station that may cause some unpleasantness:
- Don’t remain in the same position for long, especially if you cross your legs.
- Don’t place anything under the seat in front of you: use the space to stretch your legs
- Exercise: extend, rotate and flex your legs, ankles and toes. Shrug your shoulders and stretch your neck. Rotate your body left and right. This will improve your blood circulation.
The atmosphere inside aircraft cabins is usually dry and may cause dehydration:
- Drink lots of water regularly.
- Remove your contact lenses and don your eyeglasses.
- Avoid alcohol as it is extremely dehydrating and more toxic at cruising altitude.
Avoid caffeine which is also dehydrating.